We are OPEN for business.
Please CALL or TEXT (757) 259-2300 if you would like to make an appointment. Appointment requests and order requests can also be made via our website.
Masks and appointments are required.
We have gone to great length to decrease the amount of contact points and promote social distancing in our clinic, making it safer for you and our staff;
- Contact less paperwork and forms are available via email or our website. This helps us better prepare for your visit, verify any benefits you may be eligible for and keeps you safer by decreasing the amount of time spent in the building.
- Air Purifiers using HEPA – 13 medical grade air filters have been installed in all common areas of the office, sufficient enough to recycle the air in most of the rooms up to 6 times per hour.
- All common surfaces and touch points are being wiped and disinfected as often as possible between patients.
- Electrostatic Fogging and Disinfecting with Hypochloros Acid is being done a multiple times a day to disinfect all surfaces, touch points, seating and hard to reach places.
- Eyeglass frames in our OPTICAL that have been touched or tried on are set aside and run through a UV-C sanitizer and then wiped down before going back on display.
- Optomap Retinal Imaging and iWellness Glaucoma / Macula Screenings are now required on all patients. This decreases the amount of time we are in direct contact with each other and gives us the best in depth view of internal ocular structures. These are quick, painless and do not require dilation.
- Refractions (looking through the holes of that instrument where the Dr. dials in your prescription) is now done digitally and with a an 8 foot distance between Dr. and patient. No more standing over and within 2 feet of the patient, asking which is better “1 or 2”.
- Contactless Payment Options are in place at checkout or via a secure payment link that can be sent via text.
- We offer curbside pick up for any eyeglass, sunglass, contact lens or dry eye medications that have been ordered.
Stay safe and healthy!
Thank you all for your understanding and support of local business.
Dr. Gada and Staff!!